Lovely package received...!


Look what I received in our mail recently...

 I received a lovely package from my dear blog friend, Ryoko, of cocostitch.  She is a talented sewist/quilter/etsy shop owner who sells pretty handmade items in her shop.


In the package, I found a set of this meticulously patchworked and quilted table runner and a potholder!

We remodeled our kitchen last year, and these are housewarming gifts from Ryoko for our new kitchen.  How nice of her to surprise me like this!!

 

Ever since I saw this item on Ryoko's flickr page, I just loved it so much.  I have a soft spot for polka dots and kitchen themed fabrics, and the fabric combination, the quilting, the back fabric, and the binding of this table runner was just so adorable and of my taste... *sighs*

But who had imagined that it will end up on our kitchen table?  I mean, it just sounds too good to be true, right?

 

The reversible side of the table runner... I love the yellow binding.

The binding is perfectly hand sewn by Ryoko.  Job well done :D


On top of those gorgeous handmade items, she also included these beautiful Japanese imported fabrics from Yuwa. 

Thank you, Ryoko, for the incredibly warm and generous gift!  I don't know if I can actually use these handmade gifts in our kitchen (I just want to stare at them, at least for now!) but we will definitely appreciate them for a long long time.

And thank you, my lovely blogging/crafting friends, for visiting my blog today.  Hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am :)

Love, Amy


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so delightful! I love all the colors, nice and sunny!
I knew I had forgot someone when I got back on Flickr. I'll have fun catching up on all her sewing!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jeannie!! Actually I don't think you have much to catch up, as you're already making so many beauties yourself!! Look forward to your next project(s)! Love, Amy :)

Sew Much Ado said...

Those are beautiful! I LOVE the fabrics she used!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sew Much Ado! Yes, I'm one lucky girl to receive such gorgeous gift :D
Hope you're enjoying your crafty moments this spring!
Love, Amy

PY said...

What a lovey gift ! Ryoko is such a talented sewist !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails