Gift set to (my mom's) best friend


I made this drawstring bag and a pouch set for my mom's best friend's birthday.   Although she's a good friend of my mom, all of my siblings and myself  have known her all our life and we like her very much :) 

Here is the close up of the doilies that I sewed onto the bags.  These doilies are from local Joann store, and I simply machined sewed them onto the bags.


Actually, I made the drawstring bag recently, and this pouch was made a while ago by me.   You may remember from this earlier post...


Can you see the tiny "key" charm attached on to the zipper opening?  I just love the "key" charms!




My mom's friend is a frequent traveler, so I made this drawstring bag as shoes carrying bag.   Just to give you an idea of the size of the bag, I took a picture with my sandals next to it.



Inside of the drawstring bag looks like this.   Darker colored fabric is used for carrying shoes...



I hope she likes the gift! 

3 comments:

PY said...

Amy, what a sweet and pretty gift set ! I like the fabrics you used.

zakkalife said...

The set is so pretty! I really like that deep purple color.

Unknown said...

Thank you, PY and kawaii crafter! I think the deep purple fabric that I used is linen/cotton blend. Deep purple is one of my favorite colors, too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails