Kawaii carrying pouches in my shop



I just listed these small carrying pouches with handles in my  etsy shop.  They are all made of kawaii (cute) Japanese cotton fabrics that are imported from Japan.


The exterior of this carrying pouch is "bear with sweet macarons"... So adorable :)




This one is made of Cinnamoroll print (cute dog with large ears character) with baby blue x white polka dots combination.   Our girls just love Cinnamorolls!



Pink My Melody print (bunny with pink ears) with baby blue x white polka dots print.  Very sweet ;)




I attached small wood bead to the zipper pull for all of these pouches.  (Note: not intended for young children under 3 years of age for safety reasons...)



9 inch zipper is used at the opening.  It's a perfect size to carry pencils and pens for young girls, or for grown ups to carry keys, cell phones, and other small belongings as a carrying pouch on the go.



I really enjoyed making these kawaii items...  Our girls gave me lots of inspirations and ideas when I made these girly projects, and I really thank them for their help.


Thank you so much for looking and I'll be back soon for more handmade items... ;)


2 comments:

Ruth said...

These are gorgeous - I love the little characters!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ruth!! I really enjoyed making these small bags using girly prints!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails