Patchwork lavender sachets


Last night, I whipped up these simple gifts for our family friend.  These are patchwork lavender sachets, made from this wonderful tutorial from Charise Creates.



Pieces of organza are used for the back sides of the sachets, which enhances the heavenly fragrance of dried lavenders.... awww!  I love the aroma of dried lavender! 

Although for some reason, our girls doesn't like dried lavender scents...  They think that the lavender scents are for old people :P


Anyways, I placed small button in the center, for both the front and back sides. The sachet is just the right size to sit on my palm.


 Unlike our girls, hope our friends like the lavender scents...!




3 comments:

MomWaldsPlace said...

Your sachets are simply delightful and delightfully simple.

PY said...

Such lovely gifts ! I like the fabrics you used .

Unknown said...

Thank you, ladies for your sweet comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails