Happy Valentine's Day Hoop ♪バレンタイン飾りを『刺しゅう枠』で♪

Happy Valentine's Day to my crafty friends!


I had been using this simple crocheted heart as a coaster for a while, but I decided to frame it as  Valentine's day wall decoration.  


The hoop size is 7 inches (18 cm) wide.


First I stitched the crocheted heart directly onto the fabric. Of course, I had to stitch in my car while I waited for our girls' after school activities.  "Car stitching" is really a productive moment for me! lol


Then I embroidered the word "love" using the chain stitches...


Then I cut out a hard paper (I recycled USPS Priority mail envelope) into a shape of the inner hoop...


And covered the back side of the hoop like this. As for now, the recycled hard paper works just fine to hold the back fabric, and I didn't have to use glue to keep them in place. But I'll see how it goes.


After I attached a small ribbon bow to the front top, a quick Valentine day decoration wall hanging is now complete!

Hope you are having a day packed with lots of love, hugs, and kisses ♥♥♥


***Love, Amy***

Find me on Facebook (Amy Morinaka) →☆
Follow me on Instagram (chickchicksewing) →★


Createology said...

Very sweet heart in hoop. Creative Stitching Bliss...

Amy Morinaka said...

Thank you Sherry ♥︎ Making this hoop was so quick and fun that I'd like to make more soon!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails