Stitching for (another) baby


Hello my fellow crafty friends :)

  Our girls' schools started last week and we are back to our full swing schedule.  I haven't had much time to sew lately, but I managed to stitch a special gift set for that special person...  Yes, another baby gift set created for our friend's baby boy.


As you may recall, I've already made two of the similar baby gift sets in the recent weeks, one for the baby Kaito (boy) and another for the baby Reina (girl).




This time, it's for baby William...  I handstitched his name using the chain stitch technique.




 I selected the fun goat prints on aqua blue as main fabric, and combined it with linen and polka dots flannel.




The drawstring bag and the bib are fully reversible.   Reversible side is super soft flannel in powder blue polka dots.




Once again, the reversible drawstring bag is made based on the awesome tutorial by Pink Penguin


Well, this handmade gift set for William is the last baby gift item on my list (for now)... I really enjoyed making stuff for babies, and I can't wait to make another one! 

Anyone expecting (lol)???



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails