Cath Kidston love



My recent craft book addition ... Sew! from Cath Kidston.    I love Cath Kidston fabrics and goods, which are really popular in  its home base, U.K., of course, but also in my home country, Japan, too.  However, for some reason, their fabrics and goods are not available here in the U.S., which is really disappointing for me... :(

Even this book was not available here in the U.S... therefore, I had to have it shipped internationally.

The book came with this precut fabric and instructions kit.  The kit is to make the lovely blue flower purse printed on the front cover of the book.   I just can't wait to make this purse!



More images from the book...







All the projects in this book come with clear instructions, which is fantastic.  Aren't they lovely?

6 comments:

Tempest Ahoy said...

My sister has this book too, now I am jealous of both of you!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, La Tempete :) Thanks for commenting. It took me weeks to decide whether I should purchase this book or not... but I'm so glad I did!

cocostitch said...

お取り寄せBookですね。ファブリックも素敵です。うっとり。chick chick sewingさんがこの本から何を作るのか楽しみです。
キャラメルポーチも作ったんですね。手提げが出来るように一工夫されていて、さすがです!

Unknown said...

キャスは昔から大好きなのですがバッグも布も実際には何も持っていないのです(本のみ)。アメリカでキャスのグッズが手に入らないのは本当に残念!でも手に入ったとしても(特に布は)高すぎてケチな私には手が出ないかも知れないけれど…それはまた別の話で…笑。

Unknown said...

I've got this book too! It's a great find! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thank you, plushka! So nice that we're enjoying the same book :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails