Hexagon piecing (in my car)

in my car, originally uploaded by chick chick sewing.

This photo was taken in my car by me, while sitting on my driving seat, at a parking lot, in one afternoon, while I waited for my girls' after school activity classes.... Besides spending time crocheting, I've been enjoying to use this waiting time to work on my hexagon piecing.

Once you begin, I bet you will get addicted to these hexes like myself!  Yes, I'm an HEX ADDICT and I'm loving it!  lol

BTW I'm not even sure what these hexes will turn into... we'll see...

6 comments:

cocostitch said...

手縫いで繋げているんですね。凄い!細かい作業好きなんですね。
何が出来るか私も楽しみです♪

Unknown said...

いつもコメントありがとうございます!私は決して細かい作業が好きなわけではないと思うのですが、何しろ貧乏性な性格でじっとしている時間が勿体なくて常にちょこちょこ何かやってしまうんです。でもね「六角つなぎ」はやり始めると楽しいんですよ~。って、貧乏性な上にハマり症なこの性格、誰か止めて~って感じです(笑)。

Sam said...

Tempting....tempting....I fear if I start I won't be able to stop, especially if they turn out this adorable!

shelley said...

Very cute...I'll have to swing by and learn how. Ever since I saw your hexagon bag...I've been itching to make one of my own.

Unknown said...

Hi, Sam! You're right... these hex piecing are pretty addicting so beware... but absolutely fun :)

Unknown said...

Hi,Shelley! I somehow mastered these from many tutes on the web, such as this one...
http://www.hesowsshesews.com/2009/10/quilt-pati-tutorial.html

The entire process quite simple...One of these days, maybe we can work on this together :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails