Pink girly pencil case


One of our girls' close friends has been hospitalized for the past week.  We've been hoping that she get well soon.  Along with the get well soon card that my girls and I wrote together, I made this pencil case as a gift to her.  

I used the pink girly Japanese fabric, which I thought would suit her sweet image.   The pencil case will hold many many pens and pencils.  Inside the pencil case, we put some markers, pencils and eraser.

Lining is light blue

Hope she likes the gift, and more than anything else, we hope that she get well soon!

4 comments:

Sam said...

I hope the little girl feels better soon. Your gift will surely cheer her up!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sam, for your nice comments always. And I hope, too, that my gift will cheer her up and she get better soon :)

PY said...

It was considerate of you and your girl to cheer the girl up . The pencil case is so cute and lovely! The fabric is adorable !After looking at all your beautiful pencil cases, I tell myself that I must get seated and give it a try !

Unknown said...

Hi PY! And I can't wait to see your pencil case (or any other project) soon! Thanks for your nice comments ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails