Lovely gift


Look what I received in mail yesterday...!! It's a fabric patchwork tray, gorgeously handmade by Sam of Sunnysidey.  She is a blog friend of mine from Aussie who makes fun and colorful projects that make me happy all the time.    Let me show you a little more pics of this pretty tray here...

The tray lays flat like this... And the fabrics used are super cute and cheerful.  Look at all these different kinds of polka dots that she used here! 

The tray has snaps on all four corners...

A snap is fastened here...

It's a perfect size to store my sewing notions at the sewing area, or my jewelry & accessories, or a cell phone and keys, or maybe stationery on my desk... The possiblilties are just endless!


 Thanks, Sunnysidey, for the lovely gift!  I will definitely make use of this for a long long time :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

You're welcome, chick chick! I'm so glad you like it :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails