Personalized birthday gift


Just like many of you, December is the busiest month of the year for me. 

I'm already feeling swamped after trying to manage everything about our kids and their schedules, my part time work, regular household routine chores, and all the Christmas preparations going on... \*o*/

But fortunately, crafting works therapy for me,
especially during the time like this.

Last week, I managed to make this personalized tote bag for my daughter's friend, who turned eleven years old.  


Her initial "J" is machine appliqued on to the front side of the bag.
 


This is the back side of the tote bag.
My daughter selected the fabrics for her friend, so of course,
they're all pink again!!



 I like to attach these pom poms charms to the bag, which is
made of crocheted cords with two pom poms at both ends.



 Side view.  It's very roomy.



The reversible side has large pockets...


Hope the girl likes her new tote bag, as much as I enjoyed making it!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails