Stamp carving fun!


Hello all :)

Today I'd like to show you some of the eraser stamps that I carved recently.





I designed my own motifs for these stamps. They are an apple, a pear,  a coffee cup with a saucer, and a square with a ribbon inside...




Here I used my stamp for packaging my shop item.

 I love stamp carving because it's fun and rewarding!  Just like sewing and crocheting, I lose concept of time when I'm carving these little ones ;)


Thanks for visiting and happy stamp carving!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I just bought a pack of erasers to do the same thing but I'm afraid to start.hah.ah.ah.a.You did an awesome job.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jeannie! When I carve stamps, I use regular design cutter (which is partially shown in the photo in this post), an eraser, a pencil, and a tracing paper. That's all. I don't use any other tools, such as speedball carving tools, etc.

You may find this tutorial to be helpful, although it's in Japanese... (sorry!)

http://matatabi.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2005-06-05

verykerryberry said...

So so cute! i am hopeless at this, too careless with a blade! I love the way you have used them on your celo bags

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kerry! I know what you mean... I was pretty nervous to handle blades at first, too, but after carving some simple shapes (square, triangle, tear drop, circle dots) I began to get a hang of it. Although I'm still way far from being perfect ;)

yenni said...

i love your works, Amy..^^

Unknown said...

Thank you, yenni, you are so kind!

ayumills said...

Ohhh These stamps are so cure, Amy-san!!! Love the way you used it for packaging!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ayumi chan! And I adore your super cute stamps too!

けしごむはんこは、やり出したら止まらないですよね~。 ただ、私の場合は、彫りたいはんこと、実際に自分が彫れるはんこのギャップが大きすぎて辛いものがあるんですが…。トホホ! でも諦めずにこれからもソーイングの合間にホリホリしたいです~。 Ayumi chanのけしはん作品も楽しみにしていますね♪

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails