More handmade key fobs for the fundraiser


I made more of these key fobs, or wristlet key chains, to donate to the fundraiser to help the recent quake/tsunami victims in Japan. 


These are the additional ones that I made last night.  
I wanted to make more, but I ran out of supplies...!!


Now I have to decide the pricing.  My selling price was $7 an item on my etsy shop, but I plan to reduce the price a bit, with a hope that more people would buy.



Thank you for reading, and wish me luck that these key fobs would find their
 new owners at the fundraiser :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do. Everyone in Japan is in my prayers!

gazimama said...

Nice Amy-san. They are so cute and made with your prayers.

Speckled Hen said...

You are such a kind and wonderful lady Amy! Hope and pray...
These key fobs are lovely. Look forward to the re-opening of your shop!

Z said...

I like them. They look hard to make, but very nice!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Speckled Hen, and thank you, Z of Zknitz, for your kind words!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails