Lavender hearts


lavender sachets, originally uploaded by chick chick sewing.

I made these hearts filled with dried lavender. The scent of lavender is soooo soothing and relaxing and I just love them (although my kids dislike the smell... hmmm. I guess it's one of those things in which you need to be old enough to appreciate the beauty of it.)

These were fairly easy to make, except when sewing the inner curves of the hearts... But I guess I shouldn't worry about it so much because the ribbons and buttons attached will hide the messy seam... I plan to hang these in the entrance area of our house. And I plan to make more for my clothing drawers.



I ended up making another pencil case (total of three) this week for... yes, another birthday girl. Altogether, I think I've made more than ten of these in the past few months (all of them for birthday gifts.)

Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails