Pyramid sachets with linen and cotton



Here is what I made recently - a set of pyramid shaped lavender sachets.  The sachet is filled with dried lavenders, and the exterior is made of cotton and linen.  



Give it a squeeze, and you'll love the aroma of the dried lavender...  


I just listed them in my shop today.


Or, if you are interested in making on your own, here is the tutorial that I wrote up some months ago.


BTW... here in southern California today is so HOT and DRY, with temperatures reaching record high (113F or 45C in downtown L.A.) and those without air conditioners (me!) are literally baked...

Well, hot or cold, my crafting passion continues!  I hope... ;)


1 comment:

PY said...

These pyramid shaped lavender sachets are so cute !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails